Alan Berg Presented 6 Steps to Wedding Show Success
An Alan Berg “Pop-up Wedding Workshop was held May 15th at the Cornhusker Marriott Hotel. This event was for wedding pros to get more bridal show ideas for their businesses.
The event was informal, provided a networking opportunity and an opportunity learn about techniques to emphasize at The Wedding Fair. He reviewed web site designs, communicating with couples, setting fees and getting more sales. Alan suggested bridal shows are a “great way to connect with couples who need your services. You get that face-to-face experience.”
Video trailer posted for the Pop-up Wedding Workshop.
Alan’s Six Steps to Wedding Show Success.
- Before the Show - Prepare your booth. Don’t wait until you arrive to see if everything will fit, or if you brought what you need.
- Before the Show– Prepare your follow-up. Don’t wait until after the show to have your email templates and/or direct mail pieces created.
- At the Show– Make your booth stand out. Use good, professional signage, up high, and make it clear what you do.
- At the Show - Staff your booth with people who know your business and can talk the talk. Don’t sit or eat in your booth.
- After the Show– Follow up right away. Block off a day for following up on appointments you’ve made, good conversations you’ve had and for using the show list.
- After the Show– Follow up again! Show lists are a goldmine of leads. Not everyone needs you, right now, so use it again.
Learn more about Alan Berg at www.AlanBerg.com.